Tar Distillate Side Effects
In animal studies, coal tar has been shown to increase the chance of skin cancer.
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need me...
Tarabine PFS Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- gentamicin (Gentak, Genoptic)
- digoxin (Lanoxin)...
Do I need a prescription for erlotinib?
Uses of TargaDOX
- It is used to treat pimples (acne).
- It is used to treat or prevent bacterial infections.
- It is used to prevent malaria.
- It is used to treat swelling of the tissue around the teeth (periodontitis). It is used wit...
Targiniq ER side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Targiniq ER: hives; feeling light-headed; chest pain, fast heartbeats, difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Like other narc...
Mechanism of Action
Retinoid X receptor activator, regulates genes that control cell differentiation; induces tumor regression
Half-Life: 7 hr
Peak Plasma Time: 2 hr
Protein Bound: >99%
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natura...
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking bexarotene,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to bexarotene; or any other retinoid, such as acitretin (Soriatane), etretinate (Tegison), isotretinoin (Accutane), or tretinoin (Vesanoid); or any other me...
Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first.
This drug sho...
What special precautions should I follow?
Before using topical bexarotene,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to bexarotene; any other retinoid such as acitretin (Soriatane), etretinate (Tegison), isotretinoin (Accutane), or tretinoin (Vesanoid); or any other...
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Tarina® Fe 1/20
Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
Tablets, USP and Ferrous Fumarate Tablets*
Each white to off-white tablet contains norethindrone acetate 1 mg and ethinyl e...
Indications and Usage for Tarka
Tarka is indicated for the treatment of hypertension.
This fixed combination drug is not indicated for the initial therapy of hypertension (see DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION).
In using Tarka, consideration should be given to the fact tha...
Taro-CarBAMazepine CR Food Interactions
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with carbamazepine and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor....
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Overdose symptoms may include drowsiness and vomiting....
Administration advice: -When this drug cannot be taken at approximately the same time on a given night, skip the dose that evening and return to the normal dose schedule the following night. -Swallow drug capsule whole; do not chew, break, or crus...
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses....
Tasmar is indicated as an adjunct to levodopa and carbidopa for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Because of the risk of potentially fatal, acute fulminant liver failure, Tasmar (tolcapone) should ordinaril...
Consult your pharmacist....
For the Consumer
Applies to tavaborole topical: topical application solution
Along with its needed effects, tavaborole topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attentio...
What Is Tavaborole topical?
Tavaborole topical is an antifungal medication that fights infections caused by fungus.
Tavaborole topical is used to treat a fungal infection of the toenail called onychomycosis (ON e koe mye KOE sis).
Tavaborole topical may also be used for ...