What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Temazepam?
- If you have an allergy to temazepam or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like ra...
Appropriate studies have not been performed on the relationship of age to the effects of temazepam in the pediatric population. Safety and efficacy have not been established....
Temixys is a brand name medication included in a group of medications called Antivirals for treatment of HIV infections, combinations. For more information about Temixys see its generic Lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate...
- Temodar may be taken by mouth as a capsule at home, or you may receive Temodar by injection into a vein (intravenous). Your doctor will decide the best way for you to take Temodar.
There are two common dosing schedules f...
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Temodar?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Temodar. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- Talk with you...
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose....
Warnings and Precautions
Effects on the Endocrine System
Clobetasol propionate is a highly potent topical corticosteroid that has been shown to suppress the HPA axis at doses as low as 2 grams per day.
Systemic absorption of topical corticosteroids can pro...
TEMOVATE® (clobetasol propionate gel) Gel, 0.05% contains the active compound clobetasol propionate, a synthetic corticosteroid, for topical dermatologic use. Clobetasol, an analog of pred-nisolone, has a high degree of glucocorticoid activity...
(te moe ZOE loe mide)...
There are no adequate studies in women for determining infant risk when using this medication during breastfeeding. Weigh the potential benefits against the potential risks before taking this medication while breastfeeding....
Uses of Temozolomide Injection
- It is used to treat brain cancer.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Temozolomide May Interact with Other Medications
- valproic acid
This medication is used to treat certain types of brain cancer. Temozolomide belongs to a class of drugs known as alkylating agents. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
How to use Temozolomide
Read the Patient...
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened....
Tempo Drug Class
Tempo is part of the drug classes:
What Is Tempra?
There are many brands and forms of acetaminophen available. Not all brands are listed on this leaflet.
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer.
Acetaminophen is used to treat many conditions such as headache, muscle aches, arthrit...
Tempra 3 Drug Class
Tempra 3 is part of the drug class:
Tempra Quicklets Drug Class
Tempra Quicklets is part of the drug class:
How do I store and/or throw out Temsirolimus?
- If you need to store this medicine (temsirolimus) at home, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about how to store it.
There is no specific treatment for TORISEL intravenous overdose. TORISEL has been administered to patients with cancer in phase 1 and 2 trials with repeated intravenous doses as high as 220 mg/m2. The risk of several serious adverse events, includ...