What other information should I know?
- Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your body's response to tamoxifen.
- Before having any laboratory test, tell your doctor and the laboratory personnel that you ...
Interactions for Tamoxifen Citrate
A substrate of CYP3A, 2C9, 2D6.a
Effect of tamoxifen on drugs that require mixed function oxidases for activation unknown.a
Increased risk of thromboembolic events.128
How to store tamoxifen
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
Data not available...
Other Medical Problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Allergy to sulfa drugs—Increased allergic reaction risk in patients with...
Mechanism Of Action
The symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) are related to bladder outlet obstruction, which is comprised of two underlying components: static and dynamic. The static component is related to an incr...
HOW TO USE
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking this medication and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.Take this medication by mouth as directed by your ...
Uses of Tandem
- It is used to treat or prevent low iron in the body.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
Uses For Tannate Pediatric
Cough/cold combinations are used mainly to relieve the cough due to colds, influenza, or hay fever. They are not to be used for the chronic cough that occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or when there is an unusually large amount of mucus or...
Consult your pharmacist.
How to use Tannic Acid (Bulk) Powder
Consult your pharmacist....
Tanzeum dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Diabetes Type 2:
Initial dose: 30 mg subcutaneously once a week, on the same day each week May be increased to 50 mg subcutaneously once a week if glycemic response is inadequate. Comments: The day of weekly administr...
No Information Provided...
- Take Tapazole exactly as prescribed.
- This medication comes in tablet form and is usually taken 3 times daily.
- Tapazole can be taken with or without food.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you rememb...
What should I do if I forget a dose?
If you are taking tapentadol tablets, your doctor will probably tell you to take the medication as needed. If your doctor has told you to take the tablets regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. Do not take a double dose to mak...
The following serious adverse reactions are discussed elsewhere in the labeling:
- Addiction, Abuse, and Misuse [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Life-Threatening Respiratory Depression [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
What should i avoid while taking tapentadol (nucynta, nucynta er)?
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how tapentadol will affect you.
Do not drink alcohol while you are using tapentadol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur wh...
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened....
Tar Distillate Side Effects
In animal studies, coal tar has been shown to increase the chance of skin cancer.
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need me...
Tarabine PFS Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- gentamicin (Gentak, Genoptic)
- digoxin (Lanoxin)...