QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion
Name: QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion used to treat
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion is used to treat
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion drug
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion drugs like
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion uses
- QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion adverse effects
Uses of QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion?
- If you have an allergy to acetaminophen, phenylephrine, or any other part of QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion (acetaminophen and phenylephrine capsules).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have taken certain drugs used for low mood (depression) like isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or tranylcypromine or drugs used for Parkinson's disease like selegiline or rasagiline in the last 14 days. Taking this medicine within 14 days of those drugs can cause very bad high blood pressure.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion (acetaminophen and phenylephrine capsules), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion.
Review Date: October 4, 2017