- Tabradol drug
- Tabradol tablet
- Tabradol missed dose
- Tabradol tabradol dosage
- Tabradol 10 mg
- Tabradol dosage
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- monoamine oxide (MAO) inhibitors such as selegiline (Emsam) and phenelzine (Nardil)
- barbiturates such as phenobarbital (Donnatal) or other central nervous system depressants
- guanethidine (Ismelin)
- tramadol (Ultram)
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as fluoxetine (Prozac) and sertraline (Zoloft)
- serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) such as venlafaxine (Effexor) and duloxetine (Cymbalta)
- tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) such as amitriptyline (Elavil) or clomipramine (Anafranil)
- anticholinergic medications such as ipratropium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva)
- bupropion (Zyban, Wellbutrin)
- meperidine (Demerol)
This is not a complete list of cyclobenzaprine drug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Tabradol and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Cyclobenzaprine falls into category B. Studies in animals have failed to demonstrate a risk to the unborn baby and there are no well-controlled studies in pregnant women.
Tabradol and Lactation
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
It is not known if cyclobenzaprine is excreted in human breast milk or if it will harm your nursing baby.
Take cyclobenzaprine exactly as prescribed.
This medication comes in tablets and extended-release capsules. The tablets are usually taken 2 to 4 times a day, and the capsules are usually taken 1 to 2 times a day.
Take cyclobenzaprine around the same time each day.
Cyclobenzaprine is recommended for use for up to 3 weeks.
Do not drink alcohol while taking cyclobenzaprine.
If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Do not take two doses of cyclobenzaprine at the same time.
Take cyclobenzaprine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
Your doctor will prescribe the appropriate dosage of cyclobenzaprine depending on the condition being treated and your response to the medication.
The range of dosages for the tablets is 5 to 10 mg of cyclobenzaprine taken 3 times a day.
The capsules are taken either as a 15 or 30 mg capsule once a day or two 15 mg capsules once a day.
In elderly patients, cyclobenzaprine HCl may be started at a lower dose and titrated slowly upward.
Cyclobenzaprine is not to be taken for more than 3 weeks.