Remedy Calazime (Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste)
Name: Remedy Calazime (Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste)
- Remedy Calazime Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste drug
- Remedy Calazime Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste drugs like
- Remedy Calazime Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste missed dose
- Remedy Calazime Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste side effects
- Remedy Calazime Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste effects of
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Remedy Calazime?
- If you have an allergy to menthol, zinc oxide, or any other part of Remedy Calazime (menthol and zinc oxide ointment and paste).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have a deep wound or a puncture wound.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Remedy Calazime with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Remedy Calazime?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not put on open or deep wounds, animal bites, infections, or very bad burns or cuts.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Remedy Calazime is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Remedy Calazime) best taken?
Use Remedy Calazime as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Do not use longer than you have been told by the doctor.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Remedy Calazime on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times this medicine is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Remedy Calazime?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.