Junel Fe 1.5 / 30
Name: Junel Fe 1.5 / 30
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Coughing up blood.
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm.
- Very bad headache.
- Low mood (depression).
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Not able to pass urine or change in how much urine is passed.
- A lump in the breast, breast soreness, or nipple discharge.
- Vaginal itching or discharge.
- Spotting or vaginal bleeding that is very bad or does not go away.
- Bulging eyes.
- Change in eyesight.
- Change in how contact lenses feel in the eyes.
What are some other side effects of Junel Fe 1.5/30?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling more or less hungry.
- Weight gain.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Stomach cramps.
- Enlarged breasts.
- Breast soreness.
- Hair loss.
- Lowered interest in sex.
- This medicine may cause dark patches of skin on your face. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Period (menstrual) changes. These include lots of bleeding, spotting, or bleeding between cycles.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.