Name: Juvederm Ultra
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Juvederm Ultra?
- If you have an allergy to hyaluronic acid or any other part of Juvederm Ultra (hyaluronate and derivatives injection (face)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are also using a product that contains ammonium salts to clean the area before injection.
- If you have bleeding problems.
- If you have an infection or skin problem where the shot will be given.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Juvederm Ultra with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Juvederm Ultra) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into the skin of the face.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
How do I store and/or throw out Juvederm Ultra?
- If you need to store Juvederm Ultra at home, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about how to store it.