Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief
Name: Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief
- Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief used to treat
- Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief is used to treat
- Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief missed dose
- Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief side effects
- Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief drug
Uses of Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief
- It is used to ease muscle and joint aches and pain.
- It is used to ease pain from skin irritations.
- It is used to treat itching.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Different brands of this medicine may be for use in different ages of children. Talk with the doctor before giving Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief to a child.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Do not put on right after a shower or bath.
- Do not put on right after using a heating pad.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use this medicine on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times Icy Hot Arthritis Pain Relief is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.