IcyHot PM Medicated Patch
Name: IcyHot PM Medicated Patch
- IcyHot PM Medicated Patch drug
- IcyHot PM Medicated Patch drugs like
- IcyHot PM Medicated Patch side effects
- IcyHot PM Medicated Patch effects of icyhot pm medicated patch
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take IcyHot PM Medicated Patch?
- If you have an allergy to IcyHot PM Medicated Patch (capsaicin and menthol patch) or any part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are using another drug like this one.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with IcyHot PM Medicated Patch.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
- Very bad burning or burning that does not go away.
What are some other side effects of IcyHot PM Medicated Patch?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out IcyHot PM Medicated Patch?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat and sunlight.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.