Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Name: Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid side effects
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid drug
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid action
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid effects of chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine liquid
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine liquid. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take. Taking more than you are told may raise your chance of very bad side effects.
- Do not take this medicine for longer than you were told by your doctor.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine liquid affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs and natural products that slow your actions.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Different brands of chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine liquid may have different doses for children. Talk with the doctor before giving this medicine to a child.
- Do not use to make a child sleepy. Talk with the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine liquid while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling sleepy.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.