Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes
Name: Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes used to treat
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes is used to treat
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes how to use
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes missed dose
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes side effects
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes effects of adalimumab prefilled pens and syringes
- Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes drug
Uses of Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is used to treat psoriatic arthritis.
- It is used to treat Crohn's disease.
- It is used to treat ankylosing spondylitis.
- It is used to treat plaque psoriasis.
- It is used to treat ulcerative colitis.
- It is used to treat juvenile arthritis.
- It is used to treat a skin problem called hidradenitis suppurativa.
- It is used to treat uveitis.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
How is this medicine (Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes) best taken?
Use this medicine (adalimumab prefilled pens and syringes) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into the fatty part of the skin.
- If you will be giving yourself the shot, your doctor or nurse will teach you how to give the shot.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Do not shake the solution.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not give if the solution is not clear and colorless.
- Do not give into red or irritated skin.
- Move the site where you give the shot with each shot.
- If it makes the shot feel better, this medicine can be taken out of the refrigerator 15 to 30 minutes before using. Allow to sit at room temperature without removing the cap or cover. Do not heat this medicine (adalimumab prefilled pens and syringes).
- Throw away needles in a needle/sharp disposal box. Do not reuse needles or other items. When the box is full, follow all local rules for getting rid of it. Talk with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Throw syringe away after use. Do not use the same syringe more than one time.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- If you are not sure what to do if you miss a dose, call your doctor.
What are some other side effects of Adalimumab Prefilled Pens and Syringes?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Stuffy nose.
- Runny nose.
- Belly pain.
- Upset stomach.
- Back pain.
- Irritation where the shot is given.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.