Name: Umecta PD
- Umecta PD umecta pd side effects
- Umecta PD side effects
- Umecta PD umecta pd drug
- Umecta PD drug
- Umecta PD drugs like
- Umecta PD used to treat
Umecta PD Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using urea topical and call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe redness or irritation of treated skin.
Common side effects may include:
- mild itching; or
- mild burning or stinging.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Umecta PD Drug Class
Umecta PD is part of the drug classes:
Solutions producing osmotic diuresis
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Umecta PD?
- If you have an allergy to urea or any other part of Umecta PD (urea emulsion, lotion, and suspension).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Umecta PD™ (urea, 40% - sodium hyaluronate 0.3%) bioadhesive emulsion is available in a:7 oz. bottle NDC 68712-017-02
Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Innocutis Holdings LLC
Charleston, SC 29401
Toll Free: 1-800-499-4468
|Umecta PD UREA |
|Labeler - Innocutis Holdings LLC (071501252)|