Neomycin Oral Solution
Name: Neomycin Oral Solution
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Neomycin Oral Solution?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take neomycin oral solution. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- Do not use longer than you have been told. A second infection may happen.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with care. You could have more side effects.
- This medicine may cause harm to the unborn baby if you take it while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using neomycin oral solution while you are pregnant.