Glycopyrronium Tosylate (Topical Application Route)
Name: Glycopyrronium Tosylate (Topical Application Route)
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route brand name
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route dosage
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route dosage forms
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route used to treat
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route is used to treat
- Glycopyrronium Tosylate Topical Application Route missed dose
US Brand Name
Glycopyrronium tosylate is used to treat excessive underarm sweating (primary axillary hyperhidrosis).
This medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription.
This product is available in the following dosage forms:
Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases two different medicines may be used together even if an interaction might occur. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. Tell your healthcare professional if you are taking any other prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medicine.
Certain medicines should not be used at or around the time of eating food or eating certain types of food since interactions may occur. Using alcohol or tobacco with certain medicines may also cause interactions to occur. Discuss with your healthcare professional the use of your medicine with food, alcohol, or tobacco.
Other Medical Problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Bladder problems (eg, distended bladder, bladder-neck obstruction) or
- Enlarged prostate or
- Trouble passing urine—Use with caution. May make these conditions worse.
- Blood or vessel disease in acute bleeding, unstable or
- Glaucoma or
- Myasthenia gravis (nerve or muscle disease) or
- Sjogren's syndrome (immune system disorder) or
- Stomach or bowel problems (eg, paralytic ileus, severe ulcerative colitis, toxic megacolon complicating ulcerative colitis)—Should not be used in patients with these conditions.
- Kidney disease—Use with caution. The effects may be increased because of the slower removal of the medicine from the body.
Call your doctor or pharmacist for instructions.