Xyzal (Levocetirizine Tablets)
Name: Xyzal (Levocetirizine Tablets)
- Xyzal Levocetirizine Tablets used to treat
- Xyzal Levocetirizine Tablets is used to treat
- Xyzal Levocetirizine Tablets tablet
- Xyzal Levocetirizine Tablets drug
- Xyzal Levocetirizine Tablets drugs like
Uses of Xyzal
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to treat hives.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Xyzal?
- If you have an allergy to levocetirizine, cetirizine, or any other part of Xyzal (levocetirizine tablets).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take this medicine.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Xyzal.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Xyzal?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.