X-Seb T Plus
Name: X-Seb T Plus
- X-Seb T Plus drug
- X-Seb T Plus how to use
- X-Seb T Plus missed dose
- X-Seb T Plus side effects
- X-Seb T Plus effects of
- X-Seb T Plus side effects of x-seb t plus
- X-Seb T Plus effects of x-seb t plus
What are some things I need to know or do while I take X-Seb T Plus?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Certain acne products that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can rarely cause very bad and sometimes life-threatening allergic reactions or very bad irritation. Before first use, you may need to follow certain steps to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction. Use this medicine (X-Seb T Plus) as you were told by the doctor or read the package label. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine may stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
- Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- If you are getting any kind of light therapy, talk with your doctor.
- Do not use longer than you have been told by the doctor.
- You may get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Use of other skin products while using this medicine may cause more irritation.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine (X-Seb T Plus) is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Do not give to children and teenagers who have or are getting better from flu signs, chickenpox, or other viral infections due to the chance of Reye's syndrome. Reye's syndrome causes very bad problems to the brain and liver.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (X-Seb T Plus) best taken?
Use this medicine (X-Seb T Plus) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. Use on your scalp and hair only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, ears, and eyes (may burn).
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Avoid putting on healthy skin.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair and scalp.
- Put on enough shampoo to make a lather.
- Lather well and leave on as you have been told.
- Rinse and put on again.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Irritation where this drug is used.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Some side effects of X-Seb T Plus may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.