Name: TheraCal D400
- TheraCal D400 drug
- TheraCal D400 side effects
- TheraCal D400 effects of theracal d400
- TheraCal D400 tablet
Uses of TheraCal D400
- It is used to help growth and good health.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take TheraCal D400?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may prevent other drugs taken by mouth from getting into the body. If you take other drugs by mouth, you may need to take them at some other time than TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins). Talk with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
What are some other side effects of TheraCal D400?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out TheraCal D400?
Capsules, tablets, and chewable tablets:
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Some brands of TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins) need to be stored in a refrigerator. Some brands of TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins) need to be stored at room temperature. If you have questions about how to store TheraCal D400 (minerals with vitamins), talk with your pharmacist.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.