Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
Name: Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
Uses of Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- It is used to help control certain kinds of seizures.
How is this medicine (Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (lamotrigine extended-release tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Swallow whole. Do not chew, break, or crush.
- If you have trouble swallowing, talk with your doctor.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Do not change the dose or stop this medicine. This could cause seizures. Talk with your doctor.
- Keep taking this medicine (lamotrigine extended-release tablets) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.