Name: H-Chlor 12
Uses of H-Chlor 12
- It is used to clean wounds.
- It is used to avoid or treat skin infections.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take H-Chlor 12?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take H-Chlor 12. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use care when putting on. It may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using H-Chlor 12 while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out H-Chlor 12?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.