Cleocin T (Clindamycin Gel and Lotion)
Name: Cleocin T (Clindamycin Gel and Lotion)
- Cleocin T Clindamycin Gel and Lotion used to treat
- Cleocin T Clindamycin Gel and Lotion is used to treat
- Cleocin T Clindamycin Gel and Lotion side effects
- Cleocin T Clindamycin Gel and Lotion drug
- Cleocin T Clindamycin Gel and Lotion effects of
Uses of Cleocin T
- It is used to treat pimples (acne).
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad irritation where this medicine is used.
What are some other side effects of Cleocin T?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Irritation where Cleocin T is used.
- Dry skin.
- Oily skin.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.