Name: Advil Liqui-Gels
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of bleeding like throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds; coughing up blood; blood in the urine; black, red, or tarry stools; bleeding from the gums; vaginal bleeding that is not normal; bruises without a reason or that get bigger; or any bleeding that is very bad or that you cannot stop.
- Signs of kidney problems like unable to pass urine, change in how much urine is passed, blood in the urine, or a big weight gain.
- Signs of high potassium levels like a heartbeat that does not feel normal; feeling confused; feeling weak, lightheaded, or dizzy; feeling like passing out; numbness or tingling; or shortness of breath.
- Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Ringing in ears.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Very bad back pain.
- Change in eyesight.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Solubilized Ibuprofen Capsules, 200 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
80 Liqui-Gels* *Liquid Filled Capsules
Liquid Filled Capsules
See new warnings information
READ AND KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
Do Not Use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
For most recent product information, visit www.Advil.com
Distributed by: Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Madison, NJ 07940 USA ©2009 Wyeth
LIQUI-GELS is a trademark or registered trademark of Catalent Pharma Solutions.
ibuprofen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (828831730)|
|Catalent Argentina S.A.I.C.||970545174||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS|