What are some things I need to know or do while I take Ixekizumab Prefilled Syringes?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (ixekizumab prefilled syringes). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- You will need a TB (tuberculosis) test before starting this medicine...
The following adverse reactions are discussed in greater detail in other sections.
- Peripheral neuropathy [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Myelosuppression [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Hypersensitivity reactions [see ...
How is this medicine (Ixempra Kit) best taken?
Use Ixempra Kit as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as an infusion into a vein over a period of time.
- Other drugs will be given with this medicine to h...
Precautions While Using Ixiaro
It is very important that you receive the second dose of the vaccine series at the right time.
This vaccine may cause serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical atte...
The Ixiaro vaccine is given in a series of 2 shots. The shots are usually 28 days apart. Your individual booster schedule may be different from these guidelines. Follow your doctor's instructions or the schedule recommended by the health departmen...
Ixifi is a brand name medication included in a group of medications called Tumor necrosis factor alpha. For more information about Ixifi see its generic Infliximab-qbtx...
Commonly used brand name(s)
In the U.S.
Available Dosage Forms:
- Powder for Solution
Therapeutic Class: Immunological Agent
Pharmacologic Class: Infliximab...
USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
There are no data with Ixinity use in pregnant women to inform a drug-associated risk. Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Ixinity.
In the U.S. general population, the estimated ba...
CLINICAL STUDIES SECTION
A single clinical trial of 3 months duration was conducted to compare the IOP-lowering effect of Izba (travoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.003% to TRAVATAN* (travoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.004% , with both dosed once daily in the evening in adult...