Uses of Xtramins
- It is used to help growth and good health.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Xtramins?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this medicine (Xtramins).
- If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with your doctor. Some products have tartrazine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Xtramins?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.