Name: Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic drug
- Triple Antibiotic drugs like
- Triple Antibiotic side effects
- Triple Antibiotic effects of triple antibiotic
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Triple Antibiotic?
- If you have an allergy to bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin B, or any other part of Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B (topical)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Triple Antibiotic?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Triple Antibiotic. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use care when putting on a large part of the skin or where there are open wounds. Talk with the doctor.
- Do not use longer than you have been told. A second infection may happen.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Triple Antibiotic while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of Triple Antibiotic?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Triple Antibiotic?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.